light steel structure building apartment villa building
1 Brief Introduction of Steel Villa
A. Steel villa's floor is composed of light gauge cold-formed steel shape or composite beam, OSB structure board, support and connected components etc. The material is oriented strand board(OSB), cement-fibre board, and plywood. On such lightweight floor, it can bear about 316~365 KG load per square meters.
The floor structure weight of a Light gauge steel villa is only the 1/4 to 1/6 than traditional concrete floor system. However its floor structure heigh will be 100~120mm higher than traditional concrete board
B. Roof System of Light Gauge Steel Structure Villa House
It is composed of roof truss, OSB board, waterproof layer, lightweight roof tile(metal or asphalt). Appearance is flexible and material is various.
C. Wall System of Lightweight Steel Villa
Composed of wall strucutre column, wall top beam, wall bottem beam, wall support, and connceted parts. Load bearing wall is inside cross wall. Wall column is C lightweight components, whose thickess is 0.84~2.0mm depending on the load condition. Distance between wall column is generally 400mm ~600mm.
2 Specifications of Modern Luxury Prefabricated steel villa house:
A. Wall and roof frame of villa:
1) GI cold frame forming steel designed with advance software. And make the production automatically .
B. Roofing & Ceiling of luxury light gauge steel villa:
1) metal roof sheet/roof tiles
2) waterproof layer
3) OSB board
4) 75mm+100mm insulation for roof
5 Include flashing, screws, sealant
6) Ceiling:1 layers 12mm plaster board
C. Wall panel of prefabricated modern villa house:
1) Culture stone external wall finish,50mm, 75mm, or 100mm insulation materials(such as eps/rockwool/glasswool),12mm plasterboard for external wall panel
1) 12mm OSB for wall base board
2) 12mm plasterboard at each side
3) Waterproof plasterboard for wet area
4) Include flashing and screws
D. Flooring of villa:
1) Galvanized G450 200 C section at 600mm thickness for floor beam
2) 18mm OSB and 75mm insulation for floor
3) 1 layers 12mm fire rated plasterboard for floor ceiling
4) Include connection bolts and fasteners
E Internal View
3 Advantagens of Steel Villa
1) Anti-Seismicity: its Anti-Seismicity is determined by steel structure villa is lightweight, metal building material and shear wall structure. Earthquake-proof Grade 9.
2) Acoustical insulation: a. wall acoustical insulted ≥45db; b. floor board ≤70db Heat insulated.
Firstly, to weld the stell frame onto the foundation. Then to fix the window and door, and inlay all board onto the frame. Seal with glue.
It will take about one month for 12 workers to finish the main structure, almost external and internal wall decoration of villa, which is about 600sqm and three floors. Installation duration is the 1/6 than traditioanl construction's. Meanwhile all materials are lightweight and simple to install, no need giant construction machine.