Warehouse Construction Materials / Steel Structure Building
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
3000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month Warehouse Construction Materials / Steel Structure Building
Packaging & Delivery
Standard exporting packing
1 - 1000
1001 - 2000
To be negotiated
Warehouse Construction Materials / Steel Structure Building
A: Components of galvanized light steel structure
1)Wall panel: sandwich panel with color steel two sides and EPS foam filling width:1200mm 1k=1200 2)Column: C style steel, H shape 3)Floor beam: C style steel,200*40*2.0mm 4)Floor: light magnesium board (our patent) 5)Stair: metal 6)Roof truss: angle steel 7)Purling tube metal 8)Roof panel: corrugated sandwich panel with color steel two sides 9)Door: aluminum frame with panel same as wall, with lock
Remark: this list is for your reference but the elements can vary.
Technique Index Earthquake resistante: 8 fission intensity Wind pressure: <31m/s about 10 grade Roofing snow load; <80kg/m2 Roofing live load: 50kg/m2
1. Economic : quick installed and saving the cost of construction 2. the period of delivery is very short and can installed very easily 3. Reliable quality: mainly produced in the factory and control the quality 4. big space: the max span of prefab steel structure can reach 80meters 5. antiseismic: because the weight is light 6. Flexible: can be dismantled and enlarged 7. Beautiful appearance: can use different colors 8. Long lifespan: can be used more than 30 years
B: The advantages of light steel structure
1)Economic : quick installed and saving the cost of construction 2)Reliable quality: mainly produced in the factory and control the quality 3)big space: the max span of prefab steel structure can reach 80meters 4)antiseismic: because the weight is light 5)Beautiful appearance: can use different colors 6)Long lifespan: can be used more than 50 years
C: If you need us to design the light steel building for you, we need to know the following:
1. rain load
2. live load
4.wind load 5.whether using the crane 6. length,wide,height
Attractive design- -the whole house looks beautiful and elegant. The inner, outer walls and the roof boarding all use the color steel sandwich panel, the material is polystyrene foam. Light weight and convenient in shipping.
Easy to assemble and dismantle: the house can be rebuilt for dozens of times. The assembling only requires simple tools: plugs and screw. Firm structure- the house adopts steel frame structure ans sandwich panels. Our houses are completely waterproof. The house can be customized. The roof, wall, door, windows can be chosen by the customer. Durable--the steel frame parts are all processed with anti-corrosion coating and can be used for as long as 20 years.
1) Wall panel: sandwich panel with color steel two sides and EPS foam filling width:1200mm 1k=1200 2) Column: C style steel, H shape 3) Floor beam: C style steel,200*40*2.0mm 4) Floor: light magnesium board (our patent) 5) Stair: metal 6) Roof truss: angle steel 7) Purling tube metal 8) Roof panel: corrugated sandwich panel with color steel two sides and EPS foam filling 9) Wave height: 35mm 10) Trim of tile: color steel sheet 11) Door: aluminum frame with panel same as wall, with lock 12) Rust-proof way of building: painted or GI. Remark: this list is for your reference but the elements can vary.
C:Steel structure warehouse
1)Size:MOQ is 10m2, width X length X eave height, roof slope
2)Span: 9-180m,type:Single slope, double slope, muti slope; Single span, double-span, Multi-span, single floor, double floors!
4)Slope: 1/20, 1/10,1/5,1/3
5)column distance: 6-9m
6) Base:Cement and steel foundation bolts
7) Column and beam:Material Q345(S355JR)or Q235(S235JR) steel, all bolts connection! Straight cross-section or Variable
8) Bracing: X or V or other type bracing made from angle, round pipe, etc
9) C or z purlin:Size from C120~C320, Z100~Z200
10) Roof and wall panel:Single colorfull corrugated steel sheet0.2 ~1.2mm thick, such as YX25-207-828 or sandwich panel :sandwich panel with EPS, ROCK WOOL, PU etc insulation thickness around 50mm~150mm, YX40-320-960
11)Accessories:Semi-transparent skylight belts, Ventilators, down pipe, outer gutter, etc
We are glad to bulid steel structre as your given drawing.If you need we design for you, pls supply us the following parameter together with detail size:
6)Doors and windows: dimension, quantity, position
7)The materials on the roof and the wall
8)Crane need or not. if yes, please tell me the max lifting weight and max lifting height.
9) If you have other requirements,please also inform us.
10) It is better if you have your own drawings. please send them to me.
Our professional design engineer team can use modern design softwarehouse, such as AutoCAD, PKPM, 3D3S, SAP2000, TSSD, TEKLA Structure, 3DS Max, to provide you with full design and details. We can do complex industrial, commercial, residential buildings like, office mansion, shopping mall, supermarket, warehouse, hotels, poultry farm, workshop, 4S shop etc
A. Main Steel: Q345, Q235, Q345B, Q235B Etc B. Colomn & Beam: Welded or hot rolled H section C. Connection Method of Steel Structure: Welding Connection or Bolt Connection D. Wall & Roof: EPS, Rockwool, Glasswool, PU sandwich panels; Or corrugated Steel Sheet E. Door: Rolling Door or Sliding Door F. Window: UPVC window or Aluminum Alloy Window G. Surface: Hot dipped galvanized Or grey color painted H. Crane: 5MT, 10MT, 15MT and more
Steel Structure design and detailing
We have professional and normalized design team, through AutoCAD, PKPM, MTS, 3D3S, Tarch, Tekla Structures (Xsteel) and etc, we can design complex industrial building like office building, supermarket, shopping mall, apartment, retail shop, workshop, warehouse, chicken shed and so on. Professional working team have been the basement for us to devote ourselves to build a world brand "WZHGROUP".
In order to supply the most suitable drawing and best price for you, our design team need to confirm some information with you, as below: 1 Location (where will it be built? ) _____country, city_____ 2 Size: Length*width*height _____mm*_____mm*_____mm 3 Wind load (max. Wind speed) _____kn/m2, _____km/h, _____m/s 4 Snow load (max. Snow thickness)_____kn/m2, _____mm 5 Anti-earthquake grade_____ 6 Brick wall needed or not. If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high? 7 Thermal insulation requirement. If yes, EPS/fiberglass wool/rock wool/PU sandwich panels will be suggested; If not, the metal steel sheets will be OK. The cost of the latter will be much lower than the former. 8 Door quantity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm 9 Window quantity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm 10 Crane needed or not. If yes, _____units, max. Lifting weight____tons; Max. Lifting height _____m